Nemesis Milsim
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Immersive Military Simulation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
See our Suggestion box forum for updated tank rules!
You can now download the release waiver from our forums!

How To Wash Gear?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bornairsofter117

How To Wash Gear? Empty
PostSubject: How To Wash Gear?   How To Wash Gear? EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 7:57 pm

Does anyone have any specific ways that they wash their airsoft gear (elbow/knee pads, Molle gear, Etc.)?
Obviously the BDU's can just be thrown in the wash but other gear can't.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Admin
Zero

How To Wash Gear? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How To Wash Gear?   How To Wash Gear? EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 2:01 am

Honestly? A hose and a hot day! Water wont hurt the Cordura so just empty everyothing out and spray the heck out of it until its clean then lay it out to dry in the sun. Make sure you move it and flip it over every so often so it dries all the way through. No need for soap or anything like that.

When I don't have time for that I usually spray the inside of my plate carrier with disinfectant and call it a day.

Back to top Go down
https://nemesismilsim.forumotion.com
Airborne Tashous

Airborne Tashous

How To Wash Gear? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How To Wash Gear?   How To Wash Gear? EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 12:00 am

When im cleaning my shit from the army I just throw it in the washer machine but obviously not the dryer. Take the plates out of the IOTV and throw my kneepads, assault pack, and FLC in the wash. But if its something like a Rucksack with a plastic frame I leave it in a bath tub and soak it over night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

How To Wash Gear? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How To Wash Gear?   How To Wash Gear? Empty

Back to top Go down

How To Wash Gear?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nemesis Milsim :: General Discussion :: Armory-
Jump to: