Nemesis Milsim
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Immersive Military Simulation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
See our Suggestion box forum for updated tank rules!
You can now download the release waiver from our forums!

Why does everyone hate crosman

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sean15

Why does everyone hate crosman Empty
PostSubject: Why does everyone hate crosman   Why does everyone hate crosman EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 9:58 am

Simple as that, why????
I am 15 and wanted a cheaper good gun, and got a pulse r76 and it works nice. So you know why does everyone hate Razz
Back to top Go down
Zero
Admin
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Why does everyone hate crosman   Why does everyone hate crosman EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 12:44 am

The Pulse R76 is one of Crosman's better guns if not their top model. The issue is that the R76 costs more than a lot of better made models but still has plastic gears and a low power motor inside. It is also impossible to take apart and upgrade.

This basically means that if it breaks, it's done. There's no way to fix or repair it.

In this case, performance isn't the issue, it's more about reliability and investment.

So long as it works, the Pulse R76 can perform just as well as any entry-level gun!

Back to top Go down
https://nemesismilsim.forumotion.com
sean15

PostSubject: Re: Why does everyone hate crosman   Why does everyone hate crosman EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 11:54 am

ok i have a remade pulse r76 with full metal gears and metal gearbox and external full metal so ya i guess you are right...... for price whise it was 80$ with shipping and tax
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why does everyone hate crosman   Why does everyone hate crosman Empty

Back to top Go down

Why does everyone hate crosman
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nemesis Milsim :: General Discussion :: Question And Request Forum-
Jump to: