Nemesis Milsim
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Immersive Military Simulation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
See our Suggestion box forum for updated tank rules!
You can now download the release waiver from our forums!

What weapon systems are you rockin?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shoots
Admin
Shoots

What weapon systems are you rockin? Empty
PostSubject: What weapon systems are you rockin?   What weapon systems are you rockin? EmptyTue May 28, 2013 9:14 pm

Everyone loves to talk about their gear, guns, and dream loadout! Here's the place to do it!
Back to top Go down
Shoots
Admin
Shoots

PostSubject: Re: What weapon systems are you rockin?   What weapon systems are you rockin? EmptyTue May 28, 2013 9:18 pm

My 2 main weapon systems are currently a KWA SR-10 with EOtech and a G&P Magpul M4 with a mock ACOG. On both these weapon systems I run a sightmark LoPro green laser and Ultrafire Taclight for night ops.

My side arms include a KWA 1911 and WE M&P.

I currently am in the process of trying to acquire a 5.11 multicam combat shirt, Tru-Spec 24/7 multicam pants, and an HSGI grip-belt.

Footwear is Smith & Wesson 8" Gore-Tex boots which I highly recommend for the fact that they are fully waterproof and under $70

Let's hear what y'all are rockin!!
Back to top Go down
Carpathia

Carpathia

PostSubject: Re: What weapon systems are you rockin?   What weapon systems are you rockin? EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 2:28 pm

My loadout is continuously evolving, but here is where it's currently at...

Primary: Heavily modified Lancer Tactical M4A1 RIS. There's not much of the original gun left as most of the externals and a few of the internals have been replaced with better parts. So far I've replaced the forward assembly (outerbarrel, flash hider, front sight, etc), receiver, and buffer tube as well as replaced the carry handle with an EoTech 551 replica; I will be replacing the RIS/foregrip and pistol grip soon. Internally, I've replaced the piston, air nozzle, hop-up and bucking; with plans on replacing the wiring and switching to deans.

Sidearm: Ignite Black Ops 1911 Scorpion. Yup, a Walmart gun. I've found that it's pretty much just a WE rebrand, and have been treating it as such. It's holding up pretty nicely.

Loadout (head to toe):

-Various camo outfits, but my primary is multicam. I'm working on getting a Massif top and a pair of Propper pants in multicam, but I'd love to get a set of Allwin AOR1 and AOR2

-Emerson FAST PJ style helmet with dial liner

-ESS Profile goggles

-Tan Shemagh

-Mechanix gloves

-Marine style CIRAS vest with bungie top M4 mag pouches (for 10 mags), admin pouch, utility pouch holding basic first aid kit, two pistol pouches holding speed loaders and a MOLLE hydration pouch on the back.

-Dump pouch and a drop leg Serpa holster attached to a belt

-Condor knee pads

-Black work/hiking boots (not sure what brand, they were $30 at Walmart, waterproof and very comfortable)

My team, Springfield Tactical Airsoft Regiment (S.T.A.R.), uses Midland radios for comms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What weapon systems are you rockin?   What weapon systems are you rockin? Empty

Back to top Go down

What weapon systems are you rockin?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nemesis Milsim :: General Discussion :: Gear, Guns, and Awesomeness-
Jump to: