Nemesis Milsim
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Immersive Military Simulation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
See our Suggestion box forum for updated tank rules!
You can now download the release waiver from our forums!

PLTLDRMAYHUGH/CGAT HELLO

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pltldrmayhugh

PLTLDRMAYHUGH/CGAT HELLO Empty
PostSubject: PLTLDRMAYHUGH/CGAT HELLO   PLTLDRMAYHUGH/CGAT HELLO EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 2:55 pm

Hello folks, some of you may know me and our Team CGAT, we have been around awhile.
Name: Bruce Mayhugh
Team: Chicago Guards Airsoft Team (CGAT), CGAT is an offshoot of the reenactment organization: Coldstream Guards Living History Museum of Illinois. A Not-for-Profit education organization.
Team was established on Feb 16, 2009. Reenactment organization established May 10, 1980. First paintball games 1985, first airsoft game MCRA/Modern Conflict Reenactment Association on July 7, 1996.
We are a British Army (Guards) based airsoft team. CGAT is not a reenactment group, most of its members are. It is not a requirement to be a reenactor, and other than the name and mostly Brit equipment and weaponry nothing is demanded except our two uniforms. Green DPM (Disruptive Pattern Material) and Dessy (Desert DPM), to enable us to galvanize to either side by a simple change of uniform and equipment.
I am a 20 year retired veteran of the US Army (11B4PR). I served two tours in the Republic of Vietnam from 1969 to 1971. CGAT members carry personal medical information, contact information etc. in a small admin pouch attached to the casualty drag handle on the rear of our kit. This is mandatory for all members. CGAT has a site on Facebook as do I.
Thanks for allowing me into this forum.
I AM SERVING AS THE U.S./COALITION COMMANDER AT JUSTIN BROWN'S (CODENAME THUNDER XI) AT LEGACY PARK IN AUGUST. COME OUT IF YOU CAN.
Back to top Go down

PLTLDRMAYHUGH/CGAT HELLO
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nemesis Milsim :: Information :: Introductions-
Jump to: